4 STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL What are the differences between this process …Read More »
WHAT IS VISA ONARRIVAL?
Visa on arrival facility is available for visitors
travelling by air, to any of the following airports:
- Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang)
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Documents to Carry
Please ensure that you carry the following documents and
present them at the Immigration counter for visa stamping :
- Passport: A valid passport with at least 180 days
validity from the expected date of entry into Vietnam.
- Photo: Two passport sized recent photos (4x6 cm on a
white background and without any spectacles)
- Approval Letter: This should be downloaded before
travel and printed to present to the immigration authorities.
Please note: The Immigration officer might request for
other additional information/documents such as return tickets, hotel bookings,
etc. Please keep them readily available with you.