Nationals of these countries listed below may visit Vietnam without visa for a period of time.
1. Citizens of the United Kingdom, France, German, Spain, Italy and Belarus are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 15 days without visa. It is effective from 01 Jul 2015.
2. Citizens of Brunei are exempted to stay in Vietnam within 14 days without visa.
3. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos are exempted to stay in Vietnam within 30 days without visa.
4. Citizens of Philippines are exempted to stay in Vietnam within 21 days without visa.
5. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland are exempted to stay within 15 days without visa.
6. Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports are exempted to stay within 90 days or several visits of 6 months as from the date of arrival.
7. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies are exempted to stay within 60 days without visa.
8. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam and stay there within 15 days are exempted without visa. If they want to visit other provinces or stay there more than 15 days, the Immigration Department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.